SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Swarovski Elements™:4mm Bicone, Crystal (2 pkgs)6mm bicone, Blue Belle Mix (1 pkg)4mm Bicone, red (1 pkg)
- Two 5" pcs. of 22 gauge wire, silver
- 8 eye pins, silver
- 8 head pins, silver (Use longer ones if you want to wire wrap them_
- Four 4mm jump rings, silver
- 1 set of ear wires, silver
- Chain nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Round nose pliers
Make all dangles and set aside:
1. String a 4mm crystal and a 6mm lt. blue crystal on a head pin. Bend head pin near crystal to a 90? angle. Cut to 1/4" and create loop using the round nose pliers. To wire wrap, bend the head pin and make a loop then wrap the excess wire around the bottom of loop two times and trim. (make two of these)
2. String a 4mm red crystal and a 6mm blue crystal on a head pin and make a loop or wire wrap. (make two of these)
3. String a 6mm blue crystal on a head pin and make a loop or wire wrap. Make four of these.
4. String a red crystal onto an eye pin and make a loop. Make 8 of these connectors.
5. Take one of the 5" wires and make a small loop at the end. String on eight 4mm crystals, then a red crystal, 6mm blue dangle, red crystal, 6mm blue with red dangle, red crystal, 6mm blue dangle, red crystal and 8 more 4mm crystals. Make a small loop at the other end leaving some room for the crystals to dangle freely. Form the wire into an open circle.
6. Attach two of the red connectors to each end of the circle loop.
7. Open a jump ring and add the bottom left connector, the lt. blue dangle and the right connector then close the ring. Circle may have to be bent in or out to adjust the tension.
8. Open a jump ring and attach the two top connectors and close the jump ring.
9. Open the ear wires and add to the middle of the top jump ring to finish.