SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Primary Puffy™ Pens
- Fabric cuff bracelet
- Masking tape
- Paper in dimensions larger than cuff
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry cuff to remove sizing.
2. Lay cuff on paper. Tape edges of cuff to paper with masking tape.
3. Remove safety seal on Tulip® Puffy™ Pens.
4. Use pens to paint freehand design on fabric cuff. Use as many colors as desired.
5. Return caps when finished.
6. Let dry 4 hours. Cuff may be washed inside out after 72 hours.