1. Take the top off the box and cover with VersaMark™ ink by repeatedly touching the pad to the box top.
2. Pour Shabby Pink embossing powder all over the ink covered top.
3. Tap off the excess and return to the jar.
4. Heat the embossing powder by holding the heat tool far from the box top and slowly getting closer once the embossing powder starts to melt.
5. Cover the sides of the bottom of the box with ink and emboss with Shabby White embossing powder using the same method as the top.
6. Ink only the edges of the box top and bottom and emboss with Aged Gold embossing powder.
7. Stamp Fresh Bloom 3 times on both the pink and the vellum cardstock.
8. Cut out all 6 flowers cutting down between the petals a little.
9. Curve the petals of the pink flowers backwards using a bone folder.
10. Adhere the pink flowers to the box top with glue dots in the center of the flowers.
11. With a bone folder curve the petals of the vellum flowers backwards.
12. Add Glitter to the flower middle and dots with a glue pen.
13. Adhere over top of the pink flowers with glue dots.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.