Fresh Bloom Thank You
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fresh Bloom stamp
- Thank You Word stamp
- Aged Gold Embossing Powder from the Vintage Embossing Kit
- Multi Crystal Glitter Mix from Vintage Treasures Glitter Kit
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Kraft, Olive & Rust cardstock
- Embossing heat tool
- Paper adhesive
- Glue pen
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares or dots
1. Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" panel of Kraft cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Cut off lower 3/4" of front panel from card front.
3. Stamp Fresh Bloom randomly on front of cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
4. Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on VersaMark™ ink. Tap to remove excess powder and return to jar.
5. Heat Embossing Enamel from underneath cardstock to melt and set.
6. Brush VersaMark™ pad along bottom edge of card front.
7. Cover ink with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel and heat to set.
8. Emboss Thank You in VersaMark™ ink and Aged Gold on a 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square of Kraft cardstock as above.
9. Layer greeting panel on a 1-3/4" x 1 3/4" panel of olive cardstock then on a 2" x 2" panel of rust cardstock using paper adhesive.
10. Adhere greeting panels to card front in lower right corner.
11. Adhere a 4-1/4" x 1" strip of olive cardstock behind front lower edge of card, even with the bottom of the back panel of card.
12. Emboss Fresh Bloom on Rust cardstock and on Olive cardstock as above and cut out.
13. Bend flowers slightly to create dimension. Adhere to card front as shown with dimensional foam adhesive.
14. Use Glue Pen to add glitter to flower centers.