SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success papercrafting supplies:
- Sticko stickers: purple/blue swirls, green/pink swirls
- Cutter Bee: retractable craft knife, scissors
- Cutterpede trimmer
- HERMA Dotto permanent adhesive
- Foam dots
- Cardstock: white, pink, light green, light blue, light purple, light yellow
- White ribbon
- Cut and fold white cardstock to 6"x6" card.
- Cut a 2-7/8" square from each color of cardstock.
- Apply color swirl stickers to match cardstock. Trim pieces of sticker that overhang the edges.
- Adhere squares to front of card.
- Center and wrap a white ribbon around card.
- Print verse or sentiment from computer on white cardstock; trim and mat with yellow cardstock.
- Trim V-end on ribbon ends. Adhere to card with foam dots.