SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2" brass metal blank discs (2)
- Brass chain - 36"
- Brass jump rings (10)
- Brass clasps (2)
- Brass head pins (4)
- Turquoise beads (2)
- Pearl beads (2)
- Steel metal alphabet stamps
- Steel bench block
- Ball peen hammer
- Polishing cloth
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut two 18" lengths of chain.
2. Using the metal stamping tools, stamp “BFF”? on two 1/2" discs.
3. Darken imprints with sharpie and remove excess with polishing cloth.
4. Slide beads on to head pins and create simple loop with pliers.
5. Open jumps rings and attach to BFF discs and beads.
6. Slide discs and charms on to chain.
7. Finish chain ends with jump rings and clasps.