SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square papier mache box
- Black paint and brush
- Cardstock: black, yellow, black and white patterned
- Cello bag
- Yellow candy
- Ribbon, black and white polka dot
- Plastic vinyl (optional)
- Star punch
- X-Acto® craft knife
- Zots™, small and large
- Hole punch, large and mini
- Paper trimmer
- Circle template
1. Trace a circle on the lid of the box and cut it out with an X-Acto® craft knife. Paint the box and lid black, inside and out.
2. Optional: Cut a square of vinyl and attach it to the inside of the lid, behind the circle, with large Zots™.
3. Fill a cello bag with yellow candies, and fit it into the box.
4. Cut a Halloween silhouette (cat, bat, pumpkin) from black cardstock, and attach it with small Zots™ to the box and vinyl window.
5. Cut a tag with message from yellow cardstock; mount on black and white cardstock and punch a hole at the narrow end. Tie the ribbon near the bottom of the box, to not obscure the window and silhouette. Attach tag and tie another knot.
6. Punch yellow stars and attach to box with small Zots™.