Fringe Embellished Dress
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- McCall’s® pattern #6599
- Fabric per pattern direction
- Fringe: 1 yd
- 22" zipper
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Follow pattern instructions for view A with the exception of the following:
Lengthen skirt to be desired length based on height
Omit sleeves, instead turn edge under and finish
2. Cut fringe in half to make two pieces of fringe.
3. Sew one layer of fringe starting at shoulder seam neckline around to the other shoulder seam neckline 1/8" from the edge. Sew second fringe on top of first fringe.
4. Cut the bottom of fringe to separate.