Fringe Hand Jewelry
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin&®:Gunmetal Oval link chain (1 pk)Antique Gold chain (2 pk)
- Antique gold 6mm jump rings (38+)
- Gunmetal 6mm jump rings (2 pc)
- Gunmetal lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Measuring tape
1. Measure the middle finger circumference and cut a length of gunmetal chain that size. The sample shown is worn as a midi ring.
2. Measure the wrist circumference. Cut a length of gunmetal chain that size. Fold the chain in half and remove the center link, creating two halves. The clasp and jump rings will replace the length lost by removing a link.
3. Measure the distance from the wrist to where the ring will sit and cut a length of gunmetal chain that size.
4. Open/close the length of chain from step 3 to gather the end links of the midi ring together. Open/close the other end of the chain to attach the two lengths from step 2.
5. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the end of each length from step 2. Attach a lobster claw clasp to one of the jump rings.
6. Count the links along the middle section of the bracelet. Cut enough lengths of antique gold chain to attach two chains to each link. The sample shown has 19 lengths of chain, varying from 1"-1-1/2" at the center.
7. Attach the antique gold lengths of chain using 6mm jump rings.