Fringed Pom-Pom Box Topper and Fringed Party Popper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™:
- Fringe Scissors
- Folding Ruler
- Craft Knife
- 12"x12" Cutting Mat
- Detail Scissors
- Tissue paper
- Metallic paper
- Solid/glitter cardstock
- Scrap paper
- Cardboard tube filled with treats
- Twine or fishing wire
1. Wrap cardboard tube filled with treats in tissue paper. Allow the tissue to extend several inches past the tube on both ends.
2. Use fringe scissors on the ends of the tissue. Tie each side closed with twine or fishing wire.
3. Cut a strip of metallic paper, wrap around tube & adhere. Add embellishments as desired.
POMPOM BOX TOPPER:
1. Cut tissue paper & metallic paper into 2-1?2" strips.
2. Use fringe scissors to cut 2" into the edges of the tissue paper & the metallic paper. Tip: Back with scrap paper for cutting stability.
3. Roll up fringed strips along the uncut edge & adhere ends.
4. Wrap box with solid or glittered cardstock. Attach pompom to top.