Fringed Table Runner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd home decorator fabric
- 3/4 yd fringe trim
- Coordinating thread
- Rotary cutter
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Use rotary cutter and mat to cut a piece of the home decorator fabric 14" long by width of fabric.
2. Fold under each of the long edges a 1/2"; press.
3. Fold under another 1/2", press. Stitch to secure.
4. Repeat along the short edges of fabric.
5. Cut 2 13" sections of fringe trim and pin them along both of the short edges on the front of the runner, folding under the edges of the trim by 1/2" to minimize fraying.
6. Attach the trim to the runner using a wide zig-zag stitch.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products