1. Use rotary cutter and mat to cut a piece of the home decorator fabric 14" long by width of fabric.
2. Fold under each of the long edges a 1/2"; press.
3. Fold under another 1/2", press. Stitch to secure.
4. Repeat along the short edges of fabric.
5. Cut 2 13" sections of fringe trim and pin them along both of the short edges on the front of the runner, folding under the edges of the trim by 1/2" to minimize fraying.
6. Attach the trim to the runner using a wide zig-zag stitch.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.