1. Place the beads on the board according to the pattern to make the frog.
2. Open the jump ring with pliers and thread through a top hole in the frog. Close the jump ring and add to the key ring.
3. To make a macramé bead dangle for the key ring, pull one of the cords through the key ring and pull ends even. Put the other two cords (evenly) behind the cord that’s on the ring near the top. The ring cord becomes the middle cords.
4. Place the left cords over the middle cords in an “L” shape (leaving a loop) then place the right cords under the middle cords and through the loop on the left. Pull snug to the top. Repeat starting with the right cords then left etc. Continue down about 1”.
5. Add some loose beads on each cord and tie a knot on each. Trim.