Frog & Tree House Patio Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Cloud White, Wrought Iron Black, Bright Lime Green, Sweet Pea
- 3" standard terra cotta pot
- Bright green Foamies® craft foam sheet
- Two 1 1/2" Styrofoam® brand foam balls
- Low-temp glue gun, glue sticks
- 3/4" flat paintbrush, round sponge brush
- Tracing & transfer papers
1. Paint pot with Sweet Pea DecoArt® Patio Paint.
2. Draw 2 feet on craft foam. Use scissors to cut out shapes.
3. Use sponge pouncer and Bright Lime Green paint to stamp dots on pot.
4. Position and glue foam balls on pot for eyes.
5. Paint eyelids Sweet Pea.
6. Paint eyes, nostrils and mouth Wrought Iron Black. Dot Cloud White highlight in eyes.
7. Position pot oncraft foam feet; secure with glue.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Pinecone Brown, Cloud White, Wrought Iron Black, Fuchsia, Bright Lime Green, Blue Bahama
- Terra cotta pots: 3", 4"
- Small wood birdhouse: A-shape roof & rope
- Small wood oval, square
- Slim craft sticks
- 10 brown chenille stems
- Faux foliage
- 3/4" flat paintbrush
- Fine-point black permanent pen
- 1/4" width gingham ribbon
- Low-temp hot glue gun, glue sticks
PAINTING: Allow paint o dry between coats.
Terra cotta pots: Pinecone Brown.
Slim craft sticks: Wrought Iron Black
Birdhouse sides: Fuchsia
Birdhouse roof: Bright Lime Green
Perches & wood square: Blue Bahama
Oval cloud: White
1. Stack 3" pot on 4" pot and secure with glue.
2. Insert chenille stems in drainage hole; secure with glue. Bend ends of chenille stems and twist to form branches.
3. Position one corner of birdhouse on tree and secure with glue.
4. Position and adhere foliage on chenille stem branches.
5. Use pen to personalize wood oval. Add dot flower embellishment to top of birdhouse.
6. Write NO BOYS ALLOWED on wood square. Adhere ribbon & bow on square; loop over branch.
7. Use scissors to cut slim craft sticks into ladder steps. Position and adhere to tree.