Frosty Flurries Christmas Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip®:Slick Dimensional Fabric Paint White SlickGlam-It-Up! Iron-On Glass CrystalsDeluxe Heat Setter
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue®
- Red, lime green and dark green felt: approximately 6" square each of lime green & red for desired number of ornaments, 2" long strip of dark green for each ornament loop
- Pinking shears
- Lightweight cardboard to create ornament pattern
1. Use scissors to cut two circles out of lightweight cardboard, one the desired finished ornament size, and one slightly smaller.
2. Trace larger circle onto lime felt and cut out with pinking shears.
3. Trace smaller circle onto red felt and cut out with pinking shears.
4. Glue red circle onto lime circle with Tacky Glue.
5. Glue 2" strip of dark green felt to top of ornament to create loop for hanging.
6. Use heat set tool to adhere crystals onto felt in desired snowflake pattern.
7. Accent crystal design with dimensional paint. Allow to dry.
8. Repeat above steps for desired number of ornaments.