Fruit and Foliage Christmas Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24" tabletop Christmas tree
- Container to fit base of tree
- 1 Pkg. floral wire
- 20 Fruit picks
- 17 Christmas eucalyptus green picks
- 1 Bird clip
- 1 Bolt of 1-1/2" ribbon
- Optional: 1 block of floral foam to fill container & stabilize tree, as needed
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun and glue sticks*
*Hot glue gun should only be used with adult supervision.
- Place tree in container. Use floral foam as needed to position and stablize tree.
- Fluff the tree. Refer to photo often for help in placement of materials.
- Shorten all pick stems by 2" to 3".
- Position fruit picks throughout tree.
- Position green Christmas eucalyptus picks, filling in areas between fruit.
- Step away from the tree and view from all angles to make sure all materials are evenly distributed.
- When picks are positioned as desired, glue or wire them in place.
- Clip bird in place on top of the tree.
- Tie a bow around the container.