SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Vanilla whipped icing mix or whipped cream
- Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Mint leaves
- Favorite cupcake recipe or 2-layer cake mix
- Standard muffin pan
- Standard white baking cups
- Open Star decorating tip, 1M
- Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- Fill 1/2 full with your favorite cupcake recipe or batter from a mix.
- Bake according to recipe instructions. Cool completely.
- Remove baking cup and cut cupcake in half horizontally.
- Spread whipped icing or cream on bottom cupcake half; position strawberry slices and add cupcake top.
- Use tip 1M to create a swirl of whipped icing or whipped cream and position a whole strawberry and mint leaves. Each serves 1.