Fuchsia Butterfly Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee's Jewels butterfly pendant
- 90 each, Fuchsia Mix bicone beads: 4mm, 6mm
- 19" silver chain
- 80 silver headpins
- Silver lobster claw
- Silver jump ring
- Silver split rings
- Pliers: chain-nose, round-nose
- Wire cutters
Refer to photos. Thread crystal bead on headpin. Bend wire to 90° angle. rim headpin wire. Grip end and bend to form a loop. If making a connector start with an eye pin and finish with an eyepin loop.
- Cut 17" length of chain. Attach a lobster claw closure and split ring to each end of the chain.
- Cut 5 link-length of chain. Attach chain to center link of the front of the necklace, to make a short Y shape.
- Use jump ring to attach the butterfly pendant to the end of the Y-chain link.
- Make 80 bead dangles in random sizes and colors mixes.
- Separate the dangles into two groups of 40 dangles.
- Attach one group of the dangles to the chain links starting at the center and working up one side of the
necklace. Repeat for the other side of the necklace.