Fumble-Proof Fabric Strip Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Team print fabric: cotton, print of choice
- Coordinating solid cotton fabrics (2)
- Twist Rope Poly Matt: white, 6 yds
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut 13"x17" fabric rectangles from team print fabric, amount as desired.
2. Fold and press down all edges of the fabric rectangles and run a seam stitch to clean the edges.
3. Fold the top of each rectangle over 1" and run a seam stitch to create a casing for the rope.
4. Slide all rectangle banners onto the rope.
5. Cut fabric strips 15" long from the solid fabrics, amount as desired.
6. Tie strips to the roping to create a fun and spirited accessory for the tailgate.