Fun and Playful Heart Shorts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion®
- Denim shorts
- Desired fabric for hearts
- Thick paper, cardboard, cardstock for stencil
- Sponge brush or paintbrush
1. Draw and cut out a heart stencil from thick paper, cardboard or any similar base.
2. Trace heart stencil onto fabric approximately 10-16 times depending on how many hearts you'd like to use. Cut out hearts with scissors.
3. Lay cut hearts out on shorts. Move them around until desired layout is achieved.
4. Lift up one heart, using sponge brush or paintbrush, coat the underside of the hearts. Lightly press heart onto shorts making sure all edges are sealed. Repeat until desired number of hearts is applied.
5. Allow to dry.