Fun and Sparkly Handprint Fireworks T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Matte Fabric Paint: Royal Blue Matte, Crimson Red Matte
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint: Silver Glitter
- Foam plates (2)
- Craft sponge
- Paper towels
- Freezer paper
- Iron & pressing surface
- Cut piece of freezer paper to fit inside tee to protect paint from seeping through. Insert between layers of tee and iron down.
- Pour Royal Blue and Crimson Red onto individual foam plates.
- Sponge Crimson Red on palm and fingers. Lay hand at a slight angle on upper center of tee and press to print. Wash and dry palm. Sponge Royal Blue on palm and stamp as pictured. Repeat with second Royal Blue print.
- Use dimensional paint to make slightly curved lines shooting from center of palm prints to create fireworks. Allow to dry.