Fun & Easy Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8"x8"x8" Styrofoam brand foam block
- 5 sheets scrapbook paper
- Styrofoam glue
- Paper trimmer
- 1 bundle of Salt Cedar Twigs
- Assorted stems: yellow lilies - 3, small yellow textured flowers - 5, yellow pom pom flowers - 3
- Wire cutters
- 1 pkg. brown floral tape
- Cover the bottom and 4 sides of block with scrapbook paper. Cut the first 3 sides to overlap the opposite side to ensure neat edges. Apply glue only to the edge of foam because the glue can wrinkle the paper.
- Bundle together approximately 7 Salt Cedar Twig branches; cut one end of bundle and wrap with brown floral tape. Push this end into the exposed top of the block close to the edge center. Bend the branches to the height you desire and cut so they are even. Wrap these ends with floral tape and push into foam to create handle.
- Cut lilies into pieces and arrange referring to photo.
- Cut the textured stems into pieces, filling in around the flowers.
- Fill in vacant spaces using the pom-pom flowers and any remaining leaves.