Fun Fabric Heart Bowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Oly*Fun™ Fabric in assorted colors
- Decoupage, such as Mod Podge®
- Scissors, die cutter or punches
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or foil to protect the surface.
- Cut hearts from the fabric with the die and your cutting machine.
- Use a brush to apply the decoupage medium to both sides of the heart shape. Place the heart on the bowl. Repeat until the bowl is covered. Placing the largest hearts first, then filling in the spaces with the smaller ones, works well.
- Once it has dried, paint the fabric with a second layer of decoupage medium to seal the fabric.
- Mix resin according to package instructions. Brush a thin layer of resin over the fabric.
- Once the resin has dried, remove the foil from the bowl to lift the whole thing off. Carefully peel the foil away from the fabric bowl. If desired, seal the inside of the bowl with resin, or paint it with another layer of decoupage medium and add iridescent glitter for a shimmery effect.