Fun Flower Door Hanger
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cloud 9 papercrafting supplies:
- Rain Dot Hearts, fuchsia
- Puffy Alpha Stickers, black
- 12" Baby Girl Stripe paper
- 12"x12" cardstock, dark pink
- 26" of 1/4"-width ribbon
- Decorative corner punch
- 15 fabric flowers
- 3 brads
- Acid-free adhesive
- Double-sided tape
- Scallop-edged scissors, craft knife, scissors
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Trim edges of 12"x12" cardstock with scallop-edged scissors and set aside.
- Cut another sheet of cardstock to 5-3/4"x2-1/2". Scallop the edge; set aside.
- Cut a 5" square of Baby Girl Stripe paper. Punch each corner with the decorative paper punch. Center & adhere to the dark pink square.
- Cut a slit in each corner of the large square to complement the decorative design cut of the corner punch. Thread ribbon through the four slits to form a loop at the top. Allow 2" of leftover ribbon to hang past the bottom edge of the square. Set aside.
- Arrange the 5-3/4"x2-1/2" cardstock 1/4" below the large 5-3/4" square. Tape ribbon on the front of the small strip of pink cardstock near the middle of the strip. Adhere the 5-3/4"x2" striped paper to the center of the cardstock over the tape; secure the ribbon.
- Arrange 3 groups of flowers, with 3 or 4 layers each, within the striped paper on the large square. Secure with brads. Add smallest flower to the negative space within the square.
- Spell name on the small rectangle with black Puffy Alpha Stickers.
- Finish with Rain Dot Hearts in the corners and on the edge of the name plate.