Fun Princess Crown
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Oly*Fun™ Craft Sheets in assorted colors
- Firm interfacing
- White felt or Oly*Fun™
- Low temp glue gun & glue sticks
- Heart dies
- Scraps of ribbon & tulle
- To begin, cut a piece of interfacing 2" x 24". Piece colored Oly*Fun strips to cover it, fold the Oly*Fun ends in and then fold the Oly*Fun™ around the strip of interfacing & use an iron to press and adhere the Oly*Fun to the strip of interfacing.
- Cut a strip of white felt or Oly*Fun 1-3/4" x 23-1/2" and use a HYPERLINK "http://adhesivetech.com/consumer-crafts/glue-guns/index.cfm" \t "_blank" low temp hot glue gun to adhere it over the edges of the colored Oly*Fun.
- Cut a strip of 1/2" x 2-1/2" Velcro®. Use the glue gun again to adhere the hook side to the outside of the crown band. Press the Velcro® fully on and hold until well cooled.
- Place the loopy part of the Velcro® over the hook part, add hot glue to the top of that and align the other end of the crown band atop the glue. Hold and press tightly until the glue is fully cooled.
- Use the iron again to press and adhere a few scraps of Oly*Fun™ to some scraps of interfacing. Use some heart dies to die cut through the layers. Embellish the hearts with glitter or other fun trinkets and sparkly items.
- Embellish the top layer end of the crown band to create a train down the back, using whatever ribbon, tulle scraps, buttons, etc. may be on hand.
- Finally, adhere the three hearts to the front of the crown band.