Fun Shapes Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cuttlebug products:
- Cuttlebug Die-Cutting & Embossing Machine
- 2"x2" dies, Garden Creatures
- A2 Embossing Folder, Stylized Flowers
- Cardstock: white, peach, coral, yellow, black
- Colored chalk
- Craft foam, white
- Cut a 5-1/4"x8-1/2" rectangle out of peach cardstock and fold in half to form card. Use Cuttlebug Machine and Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder to emboss the front of card. Embellish embossed flowers with colored chalk as shown.
- Cut two daisies from peach and white cardstock. Remove centers from peach daisies, embellish with chalk and adhere to center of white daisies. Cut two 6-petal flowers from peach and coral cardstock. Remove centers from peach flowers, embellish with chalk and adhere to center of coral flowers.
- To create dimensional flowers, adhere a 1-1/2" square of coral cardstock to a section of white craft foam and cut a 6-petal flower. Next, cut a 6-petal flower from peach cardstock and remove center. Embellish the cut-out center with chalk and adhere to coral/foam flower.
- To create dimensional bees, adhere yellow cardstock to white craft foam. Cut two bees each from black cardstock, white cardstock and yellow/foam. Remove wings from white bee and adhere to yellow/foam bee. Remove stripes from black bee and adhere to yellow/foam bee. Embellish with chalk if desired.
- Assemble card as shown.