Fun Sun Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White wooden letters: SUN
- 1 pk Plaid medium spouncer
- FolkArt acrylic paints: gold yellow, raw sienna
- Wooden sun
- Wood glue
- Small clamp
- Paint sides of letters with gold yellow paint. Allow to dry.
- Mix 1 part gold yellow with 2 parts raw sienna.
- Dip 1" spouncer into paint mixture until covered. Daub circle shapes on letters. Practice on piece of paper first.
- Use paintbrush to give circles full coverage.
- Adhere wooden sun to the letter with the wood glue, hold in place with a small clamp until dry.