SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkins™ carvable pumpkin
- Black felt
- 1/2 yd gauze fabric
- Straight pins
1. Cut features from black felt; set aside.
2. Cut a rectangle of gauze fabric 18"x18". Wrap it around the Funkins™, like a sling, and tie the corners near the stem.
3. Cut strips of gauze fabric, about 2" wide, and begin wrapping, anchoring with straight pins. After you've wrapped two layers, attach felt features with glue. Continue wrapping with gauze fabric, partially obscuring some parts of the features.
4. Tie or glue off all loose ends, remove pins, and cut gashes in fabric with scissors.