SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine, Rose Creations
- 100% Cotton fabric swatches square bundles
- Twill cap
- Needle & thread
1. Cut petal shapes from 100% cotton fabric using Rose Creations die templates and the Grand Calibur® machine. Position die template with the cut side facing up on the Base Plate A. Lay a section of fabric over the die template and then cover the fabric with a piece of cardstock. Place the white Cutting Plate C on the products to complete the sandwich. Cut out petal shapes from different patterned and colored fabric.
2. Apply the fabric adhesive to the back of the largest petal and adhere it to the hat or hand stitch petals on hat.
3. Repeat the process by layering different size petals in contrasting colors and designs until the flower shape is complete.
4. Finish by gluing or sewing the button embellishments to the center of the flowers.
Designer Tip: To ensure a clean cut, some fabric may require two passes through the machine.