Funny Fruit Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success®:Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers: Watermelon Slices, Limes & ApplesHerma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent3D-Dots White Adhesive Foam 1/8" CirclesCutterpede TrimmerCutter Bee ScissorsCircle Scissor ProGlass Mat 13"x13"
- K&Company® Beyond Postmarks Letterpress Specialty Paper Pad
- Cardstock: white, green & red
- Sewing machine
- Thread: red & green
- Papercrafting marker
1. Cut color cardstock to 8-1/2"x5-1/2". Fold in half so finished card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2".
2. Format and print sentiment on white cardstock. Cut to 3-1/2"x4-3/4". Adhere to card front and stitch around edges with corresponding color thread.
3. Cut patterned paper to desired size. Adhere to card front just above sentiment and machine stitch along both long edges.
4. Cut a 1-3/4" circle from white cardstock. Mat with 2-1/4" color cardstock circle. Machine stitch around edge. Attach to card front using foam adhesive.
5. Glue fruit embellishments to circle center.