SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wedge heels
- 2"x30" faux fur trim package
- White chalk
- Measuring tape
Cut 4 faux fur pieces according to directions below.
1. Lay the fur trim around the curve of the wedge and shoe seam. Measure to center
2. Cut the shape of the seam out in the fur and a straight line down center
3. Mark the back side of the fur with white chalk to mark your cut line. Center back seam is necessary because of the curve of the heel.
4. Flip cut panel piece over on fur and cut a reverse piece for the other side of the wedge. The fur panel may not cover the whole wedge; repeat and cut a smaller panel to finish covering the wedge.
5. Cover the back of the bottom fur panel with glue and gently lay into place,
matching the seam of the wedge with the fur, hold firmly for a few minutes. Repeat on the other side matching center back seams together.
6. Cover the back of the top small fur panel with glue and gently lay into place. Hold firmly into position a few minutes and repeat on the other side.
7. Let shoes dry overnight before being worn.