SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Trim of choice
- X-Acto&® knife
- Pen or marker
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Flatten the fur and place facedown.
2. Place the mask facedown onto the back of the fur. Leave at least 1/2“ space around the mask on the fur. Trace the mask onto the fur with a pen or marker.
3. Remove the mask and carefully cut out the fur using an X-Acto&® knife. Cut the fur about 1/2“ around the marked lines, except for the eyeholes.
4. Position the fur onto the mask and hot glue into place. Press the fur down firmly while gluing. Fold the edges of the fur around the mask and glue onto the backside.
5. Cut some trim and outline the eyeholes.