SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Create your Style with Swarovski Elements™: 6mm Fuchsia Mix, 6 pkgs
- 3-5 6mm jump rings, silver
- Stringing wire
- Lobster claw closure, silver
- 6 Crimp beads
- Chain nose pliers
- Flush cutters,
- Crimp tool
1. Cut 3 pieces of stringing wire (12" each).
2. String one piece through a crimp bead then through a closed jump ring and back through the crimp. Pull crimp and wire end close to the jump ring and collapse the crimp with chain nose pliers or crimper. Repeat this step with the other two wires onto the same jump ring. You should have three wires attached to the jump ring. Open jump ring and add on the lobster claw.
3. Begin stringing on crystals. Layout your colors in a desired design using 30 crystals per strand. String first strand onto a wire. Next, string on a crimp bead then string through another closed jump ring and back through the crimp this time leaving about 1/4" of wire between the crimp and the beads for movement. Then collapse the crimp with chain nose pliers or crimper. Repeat this step with the other two strands onto the same jump ring.
4. Lay down strands and loosely braid them together. With open jump ring, add the three strands to the jump ring and close it making sure it is tightly closed. Add another jump ring or two to this end according to fit.