SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System®
- Die-Cut/Press Plate
- Deluxe Paper Trimmer
- Interchangeable Border Punch Starter Set
- Groovy Rainbow Interchangeable Cartridge
- Cardstock – navy, white, light blue
- Patterned paper
- Snowflake embellishment
- Chipboard sentiment
- Jewel stickers
- Ink – Medium Denim Blue
- Denim vivid
- Glitter glue
- Bone folder
1. Cut a piece of navy blue cardstock to 7" x 10" with paper trimmer.
2. Fold in half and crease with bone-folding tool to create a card base of 5" x 7".
3. Cut patterned paper to 4" x 7".
4. Punch two strips of white cardstock measuring 1" x 7" using the Interchangeable Border Punch along with the Groovy Rainbow Cartridge.
5. Adhere one strip to each long edge of the patterned paper.
6. Adhere results of Step 5, centered onto card base.
7. Place die into the orange carrier cartridge and insert the snowman press plate.
8. Ink the press plate with a medium denim blue ink, lay a 4" x 4" piece of light blue cardstock face-down onto ink and cover with the cutting plate.
9. Pass this sandwich of materials through the Fuse.
10. Remove and add glitter glue to the ‘snow’ area of the image. Allow to dry.
11. Once dry, add to the center of the card base.
12. Embellish with a couple paper snowflakes and a chipboard sentiment.
13. Add blue jewel stickers to the centers of the snowflakes.