SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars Fuse Creativity System®
- Fiskars Fuse Design Set
- Jester border punch
- Large Round n’ Round squeeze punch
- 1/4" corner rounder squeeze punch
- DCWV? Mariposa stack
1. Trim an ivory cardstock to measure 5" x 10". Fold it in half to create a top-folded 5" x 5" card base.
2. Adhere a 5"x5" coral floral paper to the front of the card.
3. Add a teal-colored 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" corner-rounded square to the card.
4. Add a 2" x 5" jester border punched paper horizontally to the bottom half of the card as shown.
5. Using the Fuse Creativity System® letterpress and die-cut the design on a pale green paper. Apply this to the card using foam adhesive.
6. Print or stamp a sentiment on a 1-1/2" teal circle. Add this to the center of the clock image with foam adhesive.