SupplieS & ToolS:
7" antique gold chain
Black/silver accents, 2 pcs
Gunmetal/smoke drops, 2 pcs
Black glass beads, 4 pcs
Antique gold eyepins, 2 pcs
4mm antique gold open jump rings, 6 pcs
Antique gold earring wires, 2 pcs
1. Cut four 1" lengths of chain. Use a 4mm jump ring to gather two chains together at one end. Repeat for the
second set of chains.
2. Attach an earring wire to each jump ring from Step 1.
3. Cut two 1/2" lengths of chain. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a drop to one end of each chain. Use jump rings to
connect the chains to the jump rings from Step 1.
4. Thread the following pattern onto an eyepin: black bead, black/silver accent and a black bead. Form a loop. Make
a second beaded link.
5. Attach the 1" chains to the beaded links.
Created by Cousin Corporation of America