SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® Gallery Glass™: Kelly Green Ruby Red Lime Green
- Leading blanks
- 3" glass ball ornament
- Craft knife
- Palette knife
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paper towels
1. On leading blanks, squeeze out window color and spread evenly with palette knife. Set aside to dry at least eight to twelve hours.
2. Wash ornament with mild soap and water. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
3. Cut diamonds with ruler and craft knife from dried colors.
4. Place diamond shapes around ornament, alternating colors.