1. Add small pieces of moss and lichen to the nest on the outside. Glue the three eggs inside the nest and add more moss around the eggs.
2. Remove the top from the jar and turn the jar upside down.
3. Add a small dab of glue to the top end of the branch place inside the jar and push against the jar to secure in place. Glue the bottom portion of the branch in place against the jar.
4. Embellish with Cat Tails, moss and dried flowers. Glue to secure in place. Add in the Tapioca Wood Flower.
5. Add the lid back on as the base and display.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>