SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 ¼ yds. Spiderman Electric Toss fabric or Spiderman fabric of choice (cotton)
- ¼ yd. Spiderman fabric of choice (flannel)
- Foamcore - 2 sheets 20” x 30”
- Needle & thread
- Modge Podge™
- Bag of rice or beans
- Cut (2) 20” x 30” pieces of fabric from the Spiderman Electric Toss.
- Brush a light coat of Modge Podge onto the foam core, place fabric on and gentle smooth the fabric out and let dry. Recoat the fabric with modge podge.
- Draw 3 circles on the top, and cut out.
- Cut 4” circles out of flannel.
- Place 2 together and stitch around perimeter leaving a 3” opening add the rice and stitch opening closed.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd33863
Item # xprd840925