Garden Ball Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter Variety Pack
- Ball Pint Jar
- Moss sheet
- Wide ribbon, coordinating striped ribbon
- Beacon Glitter-It! Glue
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- Scrapbook embellishment
- Silk flowers
1. Refer to project photo for instruction reference.
2. Cut moss to fit jar lid.
3. Cover jar lid with moss, securing with craft glue or hot glue.
4. Fill jar with green glitter using Beacon Glitter It! Glue, following instructions, let dry.
5. Glue leaves to jar lid on top of moss.
6. Cover silk flowers with glue and dust with crystal glitter, let dry.
7. Glue flowers to top of lid over leaves.
8. Brush glue onto butterfly's wings, dust with crystal glitter.
9. Glue butterfly to top of flowers.
10. Trace edge of embellishment with glue, sprinkle with gold glitter, let dry.
11. Replace lid on jar, tie ribbon around mouth of jar.
12. Cut length of striped ribbon to fit around mouth of jar, glue on top of existing ribbon.
13. Glue embellishment to striped ribbon.