Garden Delights Floral
- Oblong white metal container
- Florist foam to fill container
- 2 pink feather grass sprays
- Green & pink Japanese acuba spray
- 2 dried green heather sprays
- 3 green coneflower sprays
- 3 Diana rose sprays
- 5 poppy sprays
- 3 red Rose of Sharon sprays
- 4 yellow gerbera daisy
- 2 sage green mini boxwoods
- 3 cream & pink confetti rose sprays
- 2 mauve 26" skimmia sprays
- 2 hydrangea: beauty two-tone
- 2 green viburnum berry sprays
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Small rocks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Add weighted objects to lightweight container; small rocks were glued inside bottom.
1. Fill container with foam.
2. Trim hydrangea short and glue into lower left side. Turn container around and repeat. Glue leaves under the hydrangea on both sides.
3. Define height and width with trimmed coneflowers.
4. Trim largest rose and insert on lower right side. Repeat on other side.
5. Insert poppies to the left side of each hydrangea.
6. Add Rose of Sharon to right lower side of large rose.
7. Trim Japanese acuba and insert between rose and hydrangea.
8. Trim all other materials and use to fill voids, balancing colors. Sink some vibrant colors deep into the design.