SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Brass curb chain
- Gold diamond-8 chain
- Gold box chain
- Natural polished medium hemp
- Gold flower & bird charms
- Ox brass insects
- Ox brass & green charms
- Green seed beads 10/0
- Green glass beads
- Gold flower bead cap
- Gold acrylic beads 2mm
- Ox brass ribbon ends
- Ox brass jump rings 8mm
- Gold jump rings 5mm and 8mm
- Gold head pins
- Gold lobster clasp 15mm
- Gold wire 28 gauges
- Wire cutters
- Round nose & flat pliers
1. Cut 2 segments of chain 8“ long each: one ox brass curb style, the other gold box style. Cut 2 segments of hemp 9“ long each. Cut 2 segments of gold diamond-8 chain 4-1/2“ long each. Cut 3 segments of gold wire 12“ long each.
2. Make 2 dangles using the head pins, green glass beads, gold flower bead caps, and acrylic beads.
3. Take the box chain style and attach 5mm jump rings to each end.
4. To create 3 green leafs: take a 12“ wire segment and string 3 beads. Then cross one end of wire as if following a figure “8“. Row 3 should have 3 beads, ( row 4 with 5 beads), (rows 5,6,7 with 7 beads), (row 8 with 5 beads), (row 9 with 3 beads), (row 10 with 2 beads). Cut the extra wire.
5. Attach the dangles and charms to the curb chain segment using a jump ring of 8mm.
6. Take the 2 bird charms and attach jump rings to them. The jump ring should dangle from the bird feet.
7. Repeat step 6 connecting the other ends of box chain to the curb chain.
8. Attach a jump ring of 8mm in the end of the gold diamond chain, a jump ring of 8mm and a lobster clasp of 15mm to the other end of the gold diamond chain.
9. Take the segments of hemp and crimp them. Repeat for the other end.
10. Attach a 5mm jump ring to one ribbon end. Attach the jump ring to the bottom of the bird charm. Weave the hemp through the curb chain. Repeat to attach opposite end to charm.
11. Finish off by attaching all leaves, bead dangles and charms using 8mm jump rings.