Garden Party Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Libbey Glass vase of choice
- Lace trim
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Flowers & accents of choice
- Glass pearls
- Natural sisal
- Floral wire
1. Measure lace around ivy glass bowl and cut.
2. Using glue gun, glue one end of lace to the bowl at center back, wrap the lace trim around the bowl and then glue the other end in place. Allow to dry.
3. Gather floral arrangement of choice. Cut wire stems to desired lengths. Twist floral wire around the stems of floral pieces and accents to secure.
4. Add natural sisal to the bowl. Place prepared floral arrangement in bowl. Fill in extra space with the rest of the natural sisal to stabilize the floral arrangement.
5. Glue strands of pearls into the floral arrangement as decorative touch.