1. Basecoat entire exterior of terra cotta pot Wedding Cake and allow to dry. Reapply basecoat; allow to dry.
1. Mix equal amounts of Carrot with Tintable Glaze Effect.
2. Brush glazing mixture over base of terra cotta pot.
3. While still wet, comb horizontal pattern around pot. Allow to dry.
4. Paint a rectangle “sign” of black chalkboard paint over combed design. Allow to dry and reapply. Allow to dry.
5. Condition chalkboard paint by rubbing chalk over entire dry painted chalkboard. Wipe with moistened paper towel to remove excess dust.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.