Gardening Tools with Coleus and Bow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gardening tools
- 6" burgundy burlap ribbon
- Coleus bush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Packing tape
1. Attach gardening tools together using putting one tool at an angle over the other, using a strip of packing tape.
2. Fold a 6" strip of burlap ribbon in thirds.
3. Wrap folded burlap around the packing tape and secure with hot glue.
4. Make a bow with the burlap ribbon and glue to front center.
5. Glue stem of coleus bush under and close to the center of the burlap bow.
6. Rearrange leafy branches to achieve desired look.