Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application of all interfacing. RST = Right Sides Together.
1. To determine belt length, measure around waist and add 4". Cut two 1" x (belt length) pieces of Peltex®.
2. Cut one 3" x (belt length + 1") rectangle of fashion fabric & one 3" x (belt length) rectangle of Shape-Flex®. Piece if necessary.
3. Place fusible side of Shape-Flex® against wrong side of fashion fabric. Fuse. Place Pelte® strips fusible sides together and fuse.
4. Fold fashion fabric in half lengthwise, RST, and pin. Sew along one long edge using a ¼" seam allowance. Turn right side out and press so that seam is in the center of one side.
5. Carefully pull fused Peltex® strip through the belt tube. Turn short raw edes in to match length of Peltex® and topstitch end to secure.
6. Cut a 2" length of hook & loop tape. Sew on to ends of belt.
7. To create decorative piece, cut out various shapes of Peltex® and fuse to fashion fabric. Cut out, layer and hand-sew to desired location on belt.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.