SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood birdfeeder
- Paintbrushes: medium, detail
- Patio paints: marigold, petunia purple
- Paper towels
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Paint the roof and base of the birdfeeder petunia purple. Paint the sides marigold. Additional coats may be necessary to achieve a solid color. Note: Avoid getting paint on the windows of the feeder. Remove any paint from windows with a paper towel.
2. Add detail to the marigold sides with the petunia purple paint and a detail brush; use the photo as a guide.
3. Allow paint to dry, clean off any paint from the windows and fill with bird seed.