SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: 9" fondant roller Star Cut-Outs fondant cutters Candy Melts candy: Light Cocoa, White Round comfort-grip cutter Non-stick cookie sheet 12" disposable decorating bags Garden Candy Colors Set (green used) Dessert Accents candy mold
- Granulated sugar
- Yellow spice drops
1. Make stars. On a granulated sugar-cover surface, roll out spice drops to 1/4" thick using fondant roller. Cut using medium star Cut-Out.
2. Make candy disks. Melt light cocoa Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place Comfort-Grip cutter on a cookie sheet. Using a cut decorating bag, fill with melted Candy Melts candy to make disk 1/8" thick. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint green using candy color from set. Use a cut decorating bag to pipe melted Candy Melts candy into triangle cavity of dessert accents candy mold. You will need eight triangles to make one tree. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set. Gently twist mold to release candy.
4. Construct trees. Keep triangles in refrigerator until you need them. Using a cut decorating bag and melted green Candy Melts candy, pipe a line down the long edge of a triangle. Attach the long edge of second triangle at an angle. Hold until candy is cooled. Repeat until all eight triangles are attached and evenly spaced.
5. Using a cut decorating bag and melted green Candy Melts candy, attach trees to candy disks and stars to trees. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.