Geometric Glitter Rose Gold Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rose gold toggle clasps
- 2mm rose gold crimp tubes
- 2x25mm rose gold curved tubes
- 5mm amethyst cube glass beads
- 5x7mm multi metallic acrylic glitter beads
- Beading wire
- Wire cutters
- Crimp tool
1. Cut a 10" length of beading wire.
2. Crimp one end of the wire to one side of a toggle clasp. Trim the tail.
3. Slide a cube bead onto the wire, followed by a glitter bead. Repeat until there are 7 of each bead on the wire.
4. Slide a curved tube onto the wire.
5. Slide a glitter bead onto the wire, followed by a cube bead. Repeat until there are 7 of each bead on the wire after the tube.
6. Crimp the wire to the other end of the toggle clasp. Trim the tail.