SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Cut duck cloth into 12"x18" pieces. Basecoat with Antique Gold, Aqua, Jamaican Sea, Parisian Pink or Tangerine.
2. Mix 1 part Coffee Bean to 1 part water. Stain the plywood with the mixture.
3. Sand corners of the wood squares. Mix 1 part Teddy Bear Tan and 1 part water. Stain the wood squares.
4. Basecoat the heart with Lipstick Red.
5. Cut twenty 2"x4" triangles from each color of duck cloth.
6. Adhere the triangles to the plywood with Mod Podge®.
7. Hand paint or create the letters with computer.